The Lehi Birth Center is located in the beautiful Historic Lehi Hotel built in 1850.
Our beautifully appointed Lehi Birth center offers a relaxed, home-like environment for women and families who would prefer to not deliver at home, yet have the comfort of home. We have three, themed birth suites; The Garden, Lilac, and Rose Room are all furnished with a comfortable queen-size bed. The Lilac and Garden Room offer water-birth option, complete with a tub designed for labor.
We have carefully arranged everything for your comfort and safety during this precious time. Safety is our first concern because we want a healthy mom and baby, but there is so much more that we can provide for you. Birthing Your Way can provide a caring and gentle environment in which to have your baby, and a time to celebrate you and your new, growing family.
Our Birth Center offers:
- Comfortable Queen Size Beds
- Luxurious Built in Birth Tubs
- Kitchen with your own fridge to bring food for the labor and postpartum stay .
- Waiting area for family to be close at hand.
- Toys for children during prenatal visits and the birth.
- Features, such as adjustable lighting and aromatherapy to help you relax.